Who we are
Hitemco is the leading independent provider of Diffusion and Thermal Sprayed enhanced surfaces.
As a private, family owned company, Hitemco has, for over 40 years, provided outside processing services for leading technology companies to enhance their parts’ critical surfaces to be successful in a full range of applications and environments.
Our enhanced surfaces are based on diffusion coatings or thermal spray coatings (including HVOF).
- Diffusion coatings have proven their value and dependability for many different parts including rocket thruster nozzles, jet engine blades and jet engine afterburner liners.
- Thermal spray coatings were added to our offerings in the 80s and include Plasma, Wire and HVOF coatings. This platform, over the past 10 years has been enhanced with extensive in-house precision grinding capability for HVOF coatings. Some examples of our thermal spray applications are HVOF landing gear parts (ODs and IDs), jet engine swirlers, aerospace pistons and actuators, and torque bars.
- Our customers are from both the commercial and military markets.
In our market, we know and understand it is critical that we provide:
- Excellent quality demonstrated by the Maturity and Robustness of our AS9100 and NQA-1 approved quality systems and processes as well as many important customer approvals.
Confirmation of the product quality you are receiving by our on-site metallurgical lab for accuracy and strength of coatings, and accurate measurements of surfaces and dimensions including CMM capability.
- Competitive Pricing with industry recognized quick turnaround times which is enabled by excellent product engineering with full 3D capabilities, including Catia software, strong operation processes and experience and significant investments in equipment.
- Great customer service, facilitated by a daily multi department operational meeting to review progress, priorities, commitments and facilitate accurate status updates to our internal teams and our customers.
- Extensive equipment capability, which for us includes vacuum furnaces, multiple robotic T/S spray cells and state of the art grinding equipment.